Mission Statement & Aims
We believe that every child has the ability to thrive in a wide variety of areas and we seek to help each child to achieve this. We are absolutely committed to providing the best and broadest possible education for the whole child, encompassing opportunities both in and out of the classroom, learning tolerance, respect and kindness towards others.
Our ethos is based on the Christian principles promoted by our founder Nathanial Woodard and include helping each child to gain happiness and confidence from their achievements and relationships.
We aim to provide the best possible standard of education for every child; delivering outstanding academic standards as well as an excellent all round education, giving each child the opportunity to learn new skills and improve in all areas.
- To ensure that every child enjoys coming to school and that they grow into capable, confident, independent learners.
- To educate the whole child so that academic achievement goes hand in hand with developing spiritual, cultural and physical maturity.
- To ensure traditional Christian values of good manners and responsible behaviour.
- To provide a stimulating programme of activities to encourage children to develop skills and interests which will make their school careers successful and rewarding.
- To lay a firm foundation for further education.