30 Hour Free Childcare Funding
As a registered childcare provider it is important to let you know that we accept the 30 hour free funding from the government as well as Think 2 Funded Childcare provided by Staffordshire County Council.
- For working families in England
- With 3 and 4-year-old children
- 30 hours of free childcare or early education for 38 weeks
- A total of 1,140 hours per year, that you can use flexibly with one or more
- Some providers will allow you to ‘stretch’ the hours over 52 weeks, using fewer hours per week
The link above will take you to a page where you can work out using a calculator if you are eligible for this fantastic offer, 15 hours free childcare and /or tax free childcare.
Please don’t miss out!
We also take Think 2 Funding if that is something you are eligible for. Think2 is funded early learning for two year olds who meet the eligibility criteria set by Government. A two year old can get up to 15 hours funded childcare per week. To apply visit www.staffordshire.gov.uk/think2
If you’d like to discuss this further please email our Finance Dept on firstname.lastname@example.org