Spring Fair – Saturday 6th May – 12 noon to 3pm
The Spring Fair is almost upon us and we have been busy creating a fun filled afternoon for all ages! We have looked at the long range weather and it’s looking like we will have a lovely day again!
Of course we can only have a successful fair with the help from a lot of people – firstly in coming along and enjoying all the activities and secondly in giving us a little of your time to help run the fair please.
On the day we will need help to:
– Set up. We can do this from the time children are dropped off for the open morning. It’s amazing how long it takes to make the field look colourful and inviting with all the gazebos, bunting, etc
– Running stalls and activities from 12 noon until 3pm (a proposed list below)
– Clearing up afterwards. Thankfully this doesn’t take nearly as long as setting up but many hands really do make light work.
The stalls and activities we have planned include:
– Bouncy slide
– Sumo suits (both adult and child this year as many ‘grown ups’ felt they missed out last
– Possibly a gladiator game / bungee run
– Teas/coffee & cake
– Hook a duck
– Zip wire target
– Chicken wanging (rubber chickens rather than wellies!)
– Throwing wet sponges at teachers
– Ice lollies
– Children’s goodies including the fabulous helium walking pet balloons, festival bands, kites
and bubble wands
– Decorating buns / biscuits
We are happy for older children to help out on stalls if they want.
You can volunteer in a number of ways:
- By emailing Debbie on email@example.com
- By seeing Emma Hart (in Main Prep) or Tori Sellers (in Pre-Prep)
- By signing up on the sheets that will be put up in Nursery, Pre-Prep and Main Prep
We can’t stress how much we appreciate your help and support nor how this event couldn’t happen without you.
Debbie and Rebecca